The Stovall & Hoggard Communications Network is the umbrella media network for several diverse talk show programs about politics, life, culture, society and issues impacting Hampton Roads, Virginia and our nation . . . all broadcast on Blogtalk Radio. The network’s first show, Hampton Roads Today made its debut in the fall of 2013, as a teaching tool for the mass communication and journalism students at Norfolk State University. Throughout 2014, the following shows will be developed and aired on the Stovall & Hoggard Communications Network (S&HCN):
- Monday Madness. The Health and Fitness show: Hosted by fitness expert Ken Williams (Body by Ken), and co-host, Tiffany Santana, (Metro Bootcamp for Women). It offers the latest information to keep listeners fit and healthy. Williams and Santana will also discuss the latest trends in diet and exercise and how diet and exercise impact our well-being.
- The Education Connection: This program is currently under development and will deal with issues and solutions for preparing our children to succeed in college and beyond.
- Ask Poli — Politics Today: Hosted by Norfolk State University political science professor Carol Pretlow. Ask Poli examines changes, strategies, party platforms and other hot topics in politics, local, state and national government, and other legal issues.
- Sisters’ Chat: This is S&HCN’s version of the View, a roundtable discussion on the day’s hot topics including relationships, parenting, social networking, what’s in the news, society’s ills and what we’re doing right in our local and national communities.
- Total Body Synergy: Co-hosted by Dawn Stovall, founder of S&HCN and Dr. Thaida “Bunny” Stovall, doctor of natural medicine. This program focuses on natural alternative methods for achieving health and wellness.
- Hampton Roads Today: An open dialogue on issues and concerns that mainstream media won’t delve into. The show will highlight community leaders, residents, businesses, families, and others in the Hampton Roads region.